Saturday, April 19, 2008

The End of Semester Crunch

I distinctly remember posting about how "dead" things were for me at the beginning of the semester. I also remember wondering if it would all come back to haunt me in an end of semester overload.

It did.

In fact, I had an awesome opportunity to fly down to Baton Rouge to shoot a wedding with another photographer this weekend, but I ended up having to stay at home with my butt glued to my office chair and my face planted in front of the computer.

I will resist morphing into Chicken Little ("The sky is falling! The sky is falling!") but some days, it feels like it is.

I'm scrambling to come up with enough hours for my internship (which I thought might be a problem), but I think it's going to work out after spending several more days in front of the computer and hoping that my butt doesn't become welded to my office chair like that lady on the toilet seat (Eww!)!

My husband cleared his calendar so he could have an official "do nothing" weekend and I was plenty jealous. But the show must go on...

Thank heavens there are only 3 class days left for me (one of which I will be missing this week).

Oh my gosh! THREE days left? Can my calendar be deceiving me? I've just gone into serious panic mode!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.