Friday, January 11, 2008

Day One, Semester Two

The day started off weird. First, there was the annoying alarm clock which I did NOT miss hearing over the break. Then, I was disappointed that there were no familiar faces in either of my classes. I was sure there would be SOMEONE that I knew in class from our small campus. Third, one of my profs laid down the law really quickly: no cell phones ("I don't even want to see them."), no eating or drinking, no talking....and so on. But that's okay by me--I totally understand. This particular course was one of the general ed requirements, so it was: A. very full of people and B. full of freshmen. Enough said.

However, I went to check on my independent study class and my internship and I am pretty excited about those things. I have an interesting project to work on in my Features Writing course that involves writing for a local museum. I am, however, beginning to wonder how I will ever get in 100 hours for my internship. Dadgum--that's a lot of time!

No comments: