Saturday, September 1, 2007

Putting the"Labor" back in "Labor Day Weekend"

I'm spending my Labor Day weekend working. That was what it was designed for, right? J/K

Yes, I've sent my family away on various fun-filled adventures so I can stay at home and do homework, housework and just plain ol' work!

Remember that book I mentioned having to write for one of my classes? Well, I'm supposed to already have it started. Actually, I started one, but now I'm going with a less time consuming theme (if that is even possible).

I'm actually backed up on work from my job (I'm a photographer, by the way) so that means I also have editing to do.

Speaking of editing, I have reading for my editing class.

I also have a newspaper article to write.

Oh--and laundry to do....and feet that need pedicuring (yea, I know that's not a real word, thanks spellcheck).

So, guess what I've been doing? Loading family photos from my vacation, laying on the trampoline in the sun, surfing my favorite blogs and websites....pretty much anything that can keep me away from the task at hand.

The good news is that I have completed some of my reading assignments and photo editing, but the bad news is that I am still putting off the writing of the book....like I am right now as I sit here writing on my trusty blog.

*sigh*

Okay, back to work....

No comments: