Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Clueless.

I don't know what to do. Literally. I don't even know where to start.

All I need is a simple thesis and one measly paragraph, but I can't even muster a sentence. My mind feel empty and vast. I want to break into tears of frustration. I feel like I'm about two steps away from an anxiety attack.

I can't remember EVER feeling like this before in my lifetime. Even when I have been challenged by assignments, tasks or projects, I've never felt completely....blank.

I feel stupid and helpless. The latter is very true because I don't have anyone to turn to for help. My professor would just be more confusing. My classmates, from what I can gather, are as bum-fuzzled as I. (I have no idea if bum-fuzzled is a word, but it completely implies the way I feel right now)

I can only hope that everyone else in my class fails miserably as well.

I'm tired of writing. Well, I'm tired of writing for academia. And I'm most tired of thinking about writing for academia. There seems to be no room left for much else these days.

No comments: