Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Free Tutition & Textbooks? Sign Me Up!

I just happened to be browsing over at one of my favorite online stores, Amazon.com, though I'm not sure why since I have absolutely no time for lesiure reading...but I digress.

Anyhoo, look what I found! Amazon is hosting a Tuition & Textbooks Sweepstakes where you can win one of these fabulous prizes:

*One Grand Prize: 1 year of tuition up to $25,000 (that'll be plenty for me, thanks!)

*50 Second-place prizes: A $1,000 Amazon.com Gift Certificate for the purchase of textbooks sold by Amazon.com

*1,000 Third-place prizes: An Amazon.com Gift Certificate for the purchase of one textbook sold by Amazon.com, up to a maximum value of $150

So, why the heck are you still reading this blog? Head on over to Amazon & sign up for the Tuition & Textbooks Sweepstakes right away!

No comments: