Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bizarro World

Have you ever seen the Seinfeld where Elaine makes new friends who are complete opposites but look-alikes of George , Kramer & Jerry? She even hangs out with them at a different coffee shop; one Jerry terms "Bizarro Monk's." It's like she's living in Bizarro World.

I feel like I'm in Bizarro World these days. I don't know what happened, but suddenly life is a thousand times busier than when I was in school! Maybe it's my kids end-of-the-school-year activities or the start of softball season. Maybe it's the increase in business due to the (finally) nice weather. Maybe it's the realization of all that I've left undone over the past few months. Either way, I'm stressed. Big time.

When is that long-awaited sit-around-and-do-nothing day going to arrive? Hurry up, already! I'm on a tight schedule!

No comments: