Monday, January 7, 2008

Spring Semester Variables

Since I took a mini-holiday last week, I'm trying to catch up on all the things I want to get done before school starts. You know, the neverending, generally unreachable goals like "organize this" or "plan ahead that." If I can just cross off a few things, I'll be happy.

Unlike the fall, my schedule is not set in stone. Right now, I do not really know how many hours I will be taking (either 12 or 16). I may or may not be editing the school newspaper which would mean working extra hours & staying at school longer. This also means my daughter may or may not be going to daycare and I may or may not be home by 1 p.m. each day. So many variables!

Also unlike last semester, I'm not particularly looking forward to the classes I am taking (except one). One is a general education requirement, so that class is sure to be an interesting mix of people. Hopefully, these classes will pleasantly surprise me. Hopefully.

No comments: