Thursday, May 28, 2009

My To-Do List

  1. Finish proofing almost 200 engagement & bridal photos
  2. Create blog post for engagement photos sneak peek
  3. Get oil changed and tires checked in the car that will be making the four hour drive to campus this weekend
  4. Go to the dreaded Wal-Mart to purchase snacks and supplies for the kiddos and myself for our travels next week
  5. Get caught up on "regular" laundry before husband and daughter return from youth camp with mounds of dirty clothes
  6. Finish reading the book club selection, "Copper Sun" by Sharon Draper so I can return the book before leaving Sunday
  7. Figure out what I'll need for three weeks in a dorm (maybe it would be easier to decide what to leave at home!) and pack it
  8. Pack my two children who will be visiting friends and my sister in Texas and attending day camp next week
  9. Buy a few groceries for the hubby so he won't starve (or eat out)
  10. Exercise (I missed the last two days because of our busy schedules)
  11. Create "gag gift" for a friend's birthday as payback for a Christmas stunt
  12. Make a notebook for the babysitter with all the do's, don'ts and "where to find it" information
  13. Fill out day camp enrollment forms, make out checks for said camp and copy insurance cards
  14. Clean out vehicle
  15. Put away all photography gear from this week's sessions
  16. Make a deposit at the bank (10 miles away)
  17. Get a pedicure!!! (I promised little daughter we'd have a "girl party" while Daddy & big sis was away)
  18. Clean house (the chore that never leaves my to-do list, so it seems)
  19. Water garden
  20. Breathe

No comments: