Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Good Day

This is what a good day would be like:

*I start the day with a nice slice of homemade bread

*I pass a state trooper while speeding and NOT get pulled over

*I get to school on time despite a late start

*My husband takes care of some deliveries that would have otherwise been stressing me out all day

*I get my first test back & I made 100%! Yahoo!

*All of the people that I've been trying to contact for a week for a newspaper article FINALLY get back in touch with me so I can finish on time

*My toughest professor who rarely finds anything without fault writes things like"Great Job!" and "Well Done!" on my paper and uses it as an example in class

*I almost reach my goal of making 10 of 10 on my current events quiz

*The temperature outside stays around 81 degrees with a nice, autumn breeze

THAT would be a good day. I had one today.

No comments: