Friday, October 5, 2007

First Test

Thursday was my first test. Retraining myself to study and to think about testing as a whole was a little strange. When the teacher said, "You won't need a scantron," I thought to myself, "I haven't thought about a scantron in years!" And when I sat down to study my review questions, I became increasingly aware of my inability to focus on one thing for a long period of time.

Though I had studied some at home (meaning, the best that I could even though a 5 year old was asking me a million questions as I looked up definitions), I was lucky enough not to have to be in class before the test, so I checked out the library for more study time.

While there, I discovered another wonderful thing I had forgotten about: study rooms. If you've never seen a study room, they are like little closets with one tiny window & a door so you can lock yourself in and study without interruption. Only problem was that these study rooms had open tops, thus not being particularly sound proof. Oh well...I got to study quietly nonetheless.

My test was multiple chioce (I LOVE multiple choice tests!) and the best part was that it only took me 15 minutes to finish! I love it when I have spare time between classes! I rewarded myself with a sandwich, tater tots & a drink from a local drive-in. Hope I don't take too many tests this semester....the calorie count will kill me!

No comments: