Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blessed Spring Break

It's here! It's here! I'm glad to see spring break finally arrive, but at the same time, it's aggravating. There will be no relaxing on this spring break because I will be working every day but one. There will not be much of a break from homework on this spring break because I have a seven page in-depth study due on the Monday following break. Needless to say, it hard to get too excited about Spring Break.

That's okay. I'm holding out for the cruise hubby and I are taking next month.

As for classes, they are as frustrating as they ever were. I seriously have never been so frustrated with a professor. I've had professors who have bothered me with their point-of-view, general disorganization, pity for the slacker and so on, but I've never had a professor that makes it hard to do well simply because the expectations are not clear. I'm very concerned about taking any more internet classes with this specific professor. My saving grace has been ITV classes where we sort everything out. I won't have that with web-only classes (which are coming this fall).

But back to spring break....it's here. I'm glad. The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let yourself get too overwhelmed. Try to take it easy and prioritize as much as you can. Things will fall into place a lot better, I think. Hold your head up and realize that this class with that particular 'professor' will be over very soon. Take care and try to have a good spring break.

~Ray~

Betsyanne (E Sheppard) said...

Hi - I know the feeling about having to do projects Spring Break. And I feel your pain about a disorganized professor with no clear ways for you to get a good grade. How frustrating. I agree with Ray - - and hope you get some "down time" this Spring Break and can enjoy yourself.