Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SPRING BREAK

This week has been Spring Break and, though I can't say I have been overly worked at school this semester, I was looking forward to a week at home to catch up on regular, everyday, non-school things. And I even managed to work in a few fun things for myself! For instance, did you know that it can actually be fun and enjoyable to read when it's not required reading? It's true. The sad thing is that I enjoy it so much, I have three books that I have started. I have GOT to break my multi-tasking addiction!

1 comment:

The Christenson's said...

Hey Megan! So fun to hear from you! I actually looked at your photography blog a little while back and loved looking at all your pictures on there. You are so talented! It is so fun to keep in touch this way. Good to hear from you!
Also, I just finished my masters and can totally relate to your comment about reading. It IS fun to read, just not when it is required!! I totally get it!