Thursday, November 5, 2009

This Is How My Brain Works Lately

i've got to finish my bibliography tongiht. i wonder if i have cited everything correctly. i really should double-check my guide. i need to email myself a reminder. i wonder what we should have for dinner? do we have any chicken in the freezer? do we have any milk? i really wish i had a big glass of chocolate milk right now. or milk chocolate! i have got to get my eating back under control. we were eating so much healthier when i wasn't working full time. wonder how i can keep my vegetables fresher longer. do they sell something for that? where am i going to find winter boots for the kids. what size do they wear now? i should just measure their feet. i need to keep a tape measure in my purse. or put their sizes into my phone. i wish i had a better phone. should i get a blackberry or an iphone or that new samsung thingy. has consumer reports reviewed them yet? i'd really like an iphone but i hear they're getting bad service. man, my back hurts. is it my shoes or plain ol' stress? i sure could use a massage. or a vacation. i'm really tired of whining about being tired and stressed. i wonder if next semester will be better. i hope so. because i'm tired. and stressed. wonder if there are any hershey bars left in the girls' halloween bags...?

3 comments:

Connie said...

I feel your pain :)

Anonymous said...

I can relate to this!
Sometimes my brain just gives up reaches for a glass of wine & tunes into Bones on TV. I reccomend some downtime for your brain too. :)

zickbee said...

Yes, you do need some down time. I feel your pain, too. BTDT, have the T-shirt! One suggestion? Use the crock pot to make dinner - even if you have to use it all five nights during the week! Let us know how you are doing. It's rough working full time, being a student, mom and wife all at the same time. Hang in there!