Saturday, December 15, 2007

One down....Three more to go....

The tests are complete, the grades are being entered into the computers....oh, the suspense! {lol}

It's so strange not to have homework or something to be planning ahead for. It has totally messed up my routine. But it is a WONDERFUL thing to be able to sleep a little later or stay up late watching movies (Movies!! They are great! I had forgotten about them!). The only problem is that I just realized how very short it actually is! GASP! I have so much on my "to-do" list that I don't think I'll be able to get everything done. Now that school is out, I have to catch up on all the "normal" parts of my life that I have been neglecting. {ugh}

1 comment:

Yehudi said...

Great blog(s), Megan! I know that this is quite unorthodox, but I need a little help. I am trying to find one of my closest friends from when I was 17. His name is Jason Corkery and he lived in Leedey with his mom and step-dad. I came down from Iowa and stayed with him for a couple of weeks, and haven't seen him since. His uncle also lives there, (he's a retired police officer with a daughter named Rena). If you know Jason or his family, I would love to get in touch with him! They can get in touch with me through my blogsite. Thank you in advance for any help you're able to give me! I remember Leedey being so small that everyone probably know everyone...shouldn't be too hard to find him! Have a great week!